Child care during the COVID-19 epidemic season
Psychosocial support for adolescent children at social assistance facilities during COVID-19 epidemic
Things to know about taking care of yourself in COVID-19 epidemic
Things to know about taking care of yourself in the facility Isolation
Guidelines for staff and personnel in quarantine centers
Millions of people are under financial pressure because of COVID-19. This can make us feel exhausted, angry, and distracted. The needs of a young child or “teen” can cause headaches. However, there are ways that can help you overcome these financial difficulties.
1. Encourage children and teenagers to participate in family budgeting
• Budgeting is how we decide what to spend money on, even in times of difficulty.
• Working together to create a budget helps children understand that we all need to make difficult decisions in difficult times.
• Budgeting also helps families with enough money at the end of the month and less borrowing.
2. What will we spend on?
• Get a piece of paper (or old newspaper or cardboard box) and a pen.
• Draw pictures of the things you and your family spend each month.
• Write the price tag next to each picture. • Add in how much you spend each month.
3. Talk about needs and wants
• Needs: What are important or necessary things for your family to continue living with? (such as food, soap for hand washing, need for sick or disabled family members).
• Desire: Are things good but not really necessary?
• Talk to your child about things you could try to spend less on family.
4. Make a budget for yourself
• Find a bag of gravel or anything with lots of small pieces. Here’s your money for this month.
• As a family member, decide what you spend on and place pebbles on your drawings.
• If you can save even very small amounts for the future or another emergency – great.
5. Seek help if you can
• The government can provide families with money or food during the COVID-19 outbreak.
• Ask if your residence supports the people.
Very good! Millions of families find this very helpful.
Blue Heart | Say no to VIOLENCE. Protect children. Safe for Women
#DefineBlue # SayNoWithVIRON #ProtectBaby #Safe For Women