Child care during the COVID-19 epidemic season
Psychosocial support for adolescent children at social assistance facilities during COVID-19 epidemic
Things to know about taking care of yourself in COVID-19 epidemic
Things to know about taking care of yourself in the facility Isolation
Guidelines for staff and personnel in quarantine centers
Keeping your family healthy and safe from COVID-19 is even more difficult when you live in a crowded environment. There are things you can do to make the whole family feel easier.
1. Stay in one place
• Limit leaving or returning to your living space as little as possible.
• Only leave home or the area in which you live to buy food or for medical purposes.
2. Help your child practice contact spacing
• Explain to your child that they have an important role to play in keeping themselves and their community healthy by temporarily separating from others.
• Encourage and encourage your child when he or she makes an effort to stretch out with others.
3. Make hand washing and personal hygiene fun!
• It can be difficult to find soap and clean water, but practicing good personal hygiene is becoming more important than ever.
• Every family member must wash their hands often.
• Let children teach each other how to wash their hands.
• Encourage your child to avoid touching their face.
4. Shared responsibility
• Taking care of children and other family members in a confined space is really difficult, but it gets easier if everyone shares responsibilities.
• Share household chores, childcare and other tasks equally among family members.
• Create a schedule of adequate work and rest time for the adults in the home.
• Ask others for help when you feel tired or stressed so you can relax.
5. Exercise every day
• Encourage your child to think of physical activities they can do while minimizing contact with people who do not live in their home directly.
• Activities like jumping, dancing or running in circles can be fun!
6. Take a break
• You may not have some space to release your stress or emotions.
• Notice when you are stressed or depressed and take a break… even taking 3 deep breaths will make you feel different!
Very good! Millions of families find this advice very helpful. Continue using the lessons 1-6 tips: Staying positive, creating a daily routine, and trying to spend time with each child individually when possible will help you control your behavior and emotions. of children.
Trái tim xanh | Nói không với BẠO LỰC. Bảo vệ Trẻ Em. An toàn cho Phụ nữ
#TráiTimXanh #NóiKhôngVớiBẠOLỰC #BảoVệTrẻEm #AnToànChoPhụNữ